There are many types of copywriting bullets, but one of the best is the feature-bennie bullet (i.e., feature-benefit).
At least, that’s what I call it.
If you’ve done your research and your copy outline, then you should know your features and benefits inside out.
In short, feature-bennie bullets combine a feature and a benefit into a single bullet.
For our examples, we’ll use a managed crypto-currency fund.
Here are feature bullets:
- Diverse portfolio of digital currencies
- Includes cryptos with high growth potential
- Access to the fund through the mobile app
Benefits for these features, in the same order, could be:
- Security against fiat currency failures or crypto market volatility
- Explosive gains
- Instant access
Now, to write feature-bennie bullets, you’d combine the two, like so:
- A diverse portfolio of digital currencies that offers you security against today’s waning, weakening fiat currencies.
- Experience explosive gains with these under-reported cryptos
- You’ll get instant access and fast trading with the fund’s proprietary mobile app
These copywriting bullets are just off the top of my head, about an imaginary product.
But you can see how these feature-bennie bullets work.
They are much, much more powerful than benefit bullets or feature bullets taken separately. And they’re used by all of the world’s A-list copywriters.
That wraps it up for today’s article.
For more articles on copywriting and digital marketing, subscribe to my daily email newsletter. And if you’d like help with your sales copy, simply shoot me an email.